FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
The ENVIROMUX Server Environment Monitoring System monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, motion, intrusion, and vibration. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, LEDs, alarm beacon, web page, network management (SNMP), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via external GSM modem).
The system includes three internal sensors: temperature, humidity and power. It also supports 16 external configurable sensors and eight digital input sensors.
- Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over IP.
- Create alarm signals with customized input parameters.
- Four output relays for control of external devices.
- Relays activate upon alarm or via the user interface.
- Supports IP network video camera.
- Live view of a facility from anywhere, anytime.
- One integrated view - see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters.
- Monitor (ping) up to 64 IP network devices.
- Alerts are sent if devices are not responding.
- Integrates with various Open Source monitoring packages â€” Nagios and MRTG.
- Provides power supply for all sensors.
- Internal battery backup.
- Alerts are sent when there is a power outage and when power returns.
- Available sensors include: temperature, humidity, smoke, water, glass break, motion, vibration, 4-20mA converter, voltage detector, and more.
- Available with optional dual power for connection to two separate power sources.
- Available with optional 48VDC or 24 VDC power.
- Up to four units can be used together to increase the number of sensors connected.
- Connect the units using CAT5 expansion cables.
- Uses a single Web interface for all systems connected.
- Optional intuitive graphical software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000â€¨ENVIROMUX-SEMS-16 units and all connected sensors.
- 1RU rack mount case is standard.
- Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.